Just Purchased --1966 T-Bird

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
F
Last seen
Just a note to say hello to all and that I bought my first Thunderbird yesterday. (1966) Turqouise / Blue Interior. Best Regards,Frank

Great, is it a Landau or??

Nice colour scheme too - more details though, like condition, what options, motor etc??

Lets see some Pictures.....

You can post on the forum.... but you will need to put them in a Photo Hosting site.....

Rich King
NNJ

It has a Landau style roof, power vents and windows, no air, 390cu 4 barrel. The engine has been professionally rebuilt(have the docs and pixs) and has 2,100 mile on her. the overall car has 100,934 miles. New tires, brakes exhaust and new power for the drivers seat.Needs paint ..the Turqouise is dull..no finish. The top is clean. The body is straight and I need a Thunderbird chrome emblem on the rear quarter. The (Thu) is missing(broken). The trunk has the original liner and many books from the sales gargage it came from in '66. Interior has original mats in great shape and the interior is exceptional...I know this because I took her to my father's house so we could go for a ride. Dad loved the car...he's 83 years old and says it the way it it is!

Sounds like you scored a really nice sound car!

As you probably know there are lots of new parts available for your 'bird, even the badges.

Myt '66 sounds similar - Landau, 390, no air etc. had new tyres, carpet, roof-lining, Petronx ignition etc when I bought it.

Hope you have as much enjoyment from your 'bird as I've had from mine:D

Thanks...I'll be searching for various places on the web and in my area for parts I might need now and in the future. There's a guy down the street from me, Ray Helger's Garage in Little Compton, R.I....I usually bring down a recently purchased oldie to let him give a look and comment. Can't wait to hear what he has to say about this '66 T-bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back