Is a Coral color Hardtop for 2003 James Bond 007 edition correct ?

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.

56Birds03

Last seen
I'm in the process of purchasing a 2003 Bond Bird which has a Coral top, not White. My understanding is that all '03 Bond Birds came only with a white top. Does anyone know if there were some Bond Birds produced with a Coral top ? I'm purchasing this car from a dealer, so I have no way to contact the original owner. The car only has 2,000 miles and I will be the 2nd owner. I supposed the original owner had the top painted Coral?

I believe that only the Bond movie had the 007 model with a coral top. However, it may have been added later.
Maybe Quickdraw can weigh in here and tell you something based upon your VIN

It would have been very easy to have the top painted by the dealer with the car's paint.

Yes, george and Tbird are correct - all non-standard paint combinations were done AFTER the car was built. Even the 007 made for the Bond movie had the top painted coral after it was built. Actually the 007 used in the Bond movie wasn't a true 007 model at all - it was originally a yellow 2002 that was painted for the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back