independent repair shop recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gsarvey

Last seen
I'm looking for a recomendation for an independent repair shop for my 2002 Tbird. I live in Orange County, California.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'm looking for a recomendation for an independent repair shop for my 2002 Tbird. I live in Orange County, California.
I can't offer you any help with finding a good repair shop in Orange County, California, but I can tell you how I found an excellent repair shop in Guilford County, North Carolina. A car collector friend at one of our Cars and Coffee meetings told me about an auto repair garage called Foreign Accents. Since our retrobirds have Jaguar drive trains I thought it could be a good match to choose a shop that worked primarily on high-end foreign cars. When I saw another retrobird on a lift, and a '53 Buick Skylark convertible waiting to be serviced I knew my car was in good hands. By no means are they cheap, but help me save money, they guided me on how to obtain by myself parts for my '04 PCR. They usually send me to Rockauto.com, the local Lincoln dealership, or a very reputable nearby salvage yard. Good luck with finding your repair garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back