in dash AC Control 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
E
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a 2003 third in dash AC Control module. I purchased it when I had problems with my AC.blower motor would not shut off After the key was turned off. Come to find out it was not the in dash module but a relay under the dash. . If anybody is looking for the dash control unit I have one that I would like to sell. Also if anybody is having this same problem contact me and I will help you diagnose the problem. It cost me $800.00 to get mine repaired and the part was only $80.00 the rest labor.

eh2653New Member

The part number is :

3W6H-18C612-AE

I want $250.00 and I will pay the shipping.

Thanks
Ed

What kind of problem are you having with your AC? If it keeps on running after the key is turned off then stops within a minute or less it's NOT THE CONTROL UNIT. There is a relay behind the glove box in the duct assembly of the evaporator. The best part is the relay is readily available for $80.00 or so. The bad part is to put it in without diminishing the value of the car it will cost about $ 800.00. Everything from freon to radiator coolent needs to be removed the evaporator removed to get the part about the size of a fist out of the duct assembly. Hopefully that's not your problem. I had mine done the right way at the dealership. Good luck.
Eh2653

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back