How Members Spend Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrin.gif
Ok, here goes, now that I have a captive audience I'm going to ask for ideas for Halloween Stuff. I know this doesn't have anything to do with the T-Bird but what the He--. We do a major thing at that time of the year and we do tours of our back yard that we call the Filbert St. Blood Bank Factory. A couple years ago we started to take donations for this. These are all given to the American Heart Asso. Over the last two years we have raised over $500.00 for this cause. What I'm looking for are any ideas on things people may have done at Halloween for decorations or what ever. I now have two fog machines and many many dummeys plus anywhere from 6 to 15 people that help out each night for this. We run this for about 6 to 7 nights ,4 hrs. each night. I am always looking for new ideas to add to this haunted house.I thought that since we have a diverse audience out there that I may pick up some new ideas. Any help on this would be appreciated.
tongue.gif

Thank's
The WEREWOLF aka Gobird

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Ok, if you want to see my Halloween pics. of THE FILBERT STREET BLOOD BANK FACTORY then try this. this should get you there. Then look under transportation, then Gobird Pics. this will give you an idea of what we do. Much more but this took long enough as it is.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

-

-

-

-