Help Deciding Buying Original 66 Convert

R
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
I am looking at a 66 TBIRD Convertible with All Orig paint in Excellent condition. I believe the entire car has Not had any Mechanical work done to it but runs and drives perfectly. There is No A/C and the Top is the orig one with Power Top also in very good condition.
I am not sure if this is the Best way to buy this car. Anything can happen to it and it would cost me a fortune.
My thinking is I should look for one that had the engine rebuilt Trans redone and brakes redone etc and A/C. The owner wants 23,000- 24,000
Any Suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you as I don't want to make a big mistake and lose my shirt

I am looking at a 66 TBIRD Convertible with All Orig paint in Excellent condition. I believe the entire car has Not had any Mechanical work done to it but runs and drives perfectly. There is No A/C and the Top is the orig one with Power Top also in very good condition.
I am not sure if this is the Best way to buy this car. Anything can happen to it and it would cost me a fortune.
My thinking is I should look for one that had the engine rebuilt Trans redone and brakes redone etc and A/C. The owner wants 23,000- 24,000
Any Suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you as I don't want to make a big mistake and lose my shirt
Sounds like a good deal if everything works an mileage is documented. $3000

I just bought this one it 59000 miles full power mint interior and original paint. $23000.

Back