Heater connections 1957

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
J

jsonny

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
'57 Bird's heater connections: Heater core is hooked up but all the connections for the the heater are missing; heater cables, vacuum hoses and none hooked up to dash console. Where do I find info and illustrations for this, including vacuum hose to engine compartment (fuel pump?)

I have not had the best luck finding some illustrations I would like to see on many of the cars assembly despite having every printed manual that seems to be out there. I frequently try to piece things together using Casco’s exploded views…. Like this one on the heater …click on the little drawing on the page

Hope you find what your looking for

I have not had the best luck finding some illustrations I would like to see on many of the cars assembly despite having every printed manual that seems to be out there. I frequently try to piece things together using Casco’s exploded views…. Like this one on the heater …click on the little drawing on the page

Hope you find what your looking for
I have a great exploded diagram parts book. It covers all 3 years of the baby birds it was printed by Special Interest Fords 15055 Weststate , Westminster CA 92683 Ph. 714-531-8850 But it's at least 30yrs old. and a quick google search came up empty.

There is a manual caledl 1955-1957 Thunderbird Parts Illustrated that shows all the components of the heating system

There is a manual caledl 1955-1957 Thunderbird Parts Illustrated that shows all the components of the heating system
Paul, Thanks for this info. This should illuminate some of my internet searches, and I have had quite a few in this restoration project, having the smaller components/installations being the hardest find.

Back