Giving up on my '64

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
K
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello all,

I just joined here to announce and put up for sale my '64 Thunderbird project car. As it sits, the car is completely disassembled, leaving just the rolling chassis (stripped to the bare metal). I began repairing and replacing rusted areas, until I reached the compound bends around the rear quarters......I lost! I then put the car in the back of the garage where it's been sitting since '99! Well, I want the space back and don't have the desire to finish this one, I've gone a new direction, fiberglass cars!

So, I'm offering an entire car for sale, with the exception of the motor and transmission, (the motor is hanging on a stand completely rebuilt, selling separately). I would prefer to have someone take the entire car and parts but if it's broken up to start off, I'll be selling the parts off too. I think a fair price for the lot and chassis has to be around 1500.00, and with so many parts already rebuilt ready to install, someone's going to get a real bargain!

Let's hear from you guys and girls! I'm in New Hope PA

To add, it was originally Wimbledon White/light blue interior

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Sitting there for almost 20 years collecting dust?

Back