FS Rebuilt clock for 1964

ak7an
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I purchased this clock from the Birds Nest on April 10th to replace my non working clock in my 1964. I installed it in my car and after that I decided to send my non working clock to Clock Works for their quartz conversion. This clock has around a month of being installed and running in my car. I really don't need 2 clocks so this one is up for sale. Works as it should. $150.00 and I will ship it UPS to your door. Venmo, or Money Order.
Take care
Ed

IMG-0047.jpgIMG-0048.jpgIMG-0049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I purchased this clock from the Birds Nest on April 10th to replace my non working clock in my 1964. I installed it in my car and after that I decided to send my non working clock to Clock Works for their quartz conversion. This clock has around a month of being installed and running in my car. I really don't need 2 clocks so this one is up for sale. Works as it should. $150.00 and I will ship it UPS to your door. Venmo, or Money Order.
Take care
Ed

View attachment 16973View attachment 16974View attachment 16975
BTT

Back