Front Suspension Kit for 1966.

A

ArchMasterKai

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Is anyone aware of a complete urethane bushing kit for our cars? Frustrating that if my car was literally any other Ford made in 1966, there are kits everywhere, Mustang, Falcon, Galaxie….
I would appreciate any help greatly. I am also refreshing the rear, as my leaves are basically parallel to the ground. So any help there would be great too. I would love to find some caltracs that will fit some new leaves.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi there ArchMasterKai. You can try Bird Nest and Thunderbird Headquarters. Both these companies have a lot of front and rear suspension parts available. I've also been very pleased with *****************, lots of good posts and the owner John is very helpful. Very interested to hear what you come up with. My '64 needs bushings all around and that's on my list to do.

Hi there ArchMasterKai. You can try Bird Nest and Thunderbird Headquarters. Both these companies have a lot of front and rear suspension parts available. I've also been very pleased with *****************, lots of good posts and the owner John is very helpful. Very interested to hear what you come up with. My '64 needs bushings all around and that's on my list to do.
Thanks 64. I had found Larry's Tbird, but never ran in to the other guys. I will look them up. I will make sure to post pictures. Mine are super bad, I can hear the sway bar end links rattling around when at speed, in a straight line. Most of my front end is metal on metal.

Back