Front License plate mounting

Thanks, Keith. I just ordered it. Any other tips for a new owner are appreciated.

Cruise for the Troops 2015_LI.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone successfully installed the Show N Go license plate mount? I live in Texas, and the thought of mounting a plate by drilling holes in my pristine bumper saddens me. The SNS website mentions Mustangs but no Retrobirds. If you have used this mount, could you please explain how you dealt with the underside screw/bolts? Thanks so much. I've been running "outlaw" for 2 years, but it's only a matter of time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone successfully installed the Sto N Show license plate mount? I live in Texas, and the thought of mounting a plate by drilling holes in my pristine bumper saddens me. The SNS website mentions Mustangs but no Retrobirds. If you have used this mount, could you please explain how you dealt with the underside screw/bolts? Thanks so much. I've been running "outlaw" for 2 years, but it's only a matter of time...
I never have installed a front california license plate on my 04 nor will I. I don't blame you for being concerned about drilling holes as I won't do that as well. My car has 46000 miles on it. I also had a 93 corvette with no plate on the front with no problems.

I actually attached the factory bracket with black zip ties. They are pretty much invisible and no holes to drill. I will not drill holes in my bumper.

I actually attached the factory bracket with black zip ties. They are pretty much invisible and no holes to drill. I will not drill holes in my bumper.
Post a photo please.

Back