1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Headlights

Discussion in '1955 - 2005 Thunderbird Parts for Sale/wanted' started by gbsb, Dec 6, 2016.

1. gbsb

gbsb Torch Red '02 Lifetime Donor

I have changed out the headlights and the 6 disc changer in my 2002 Thunderbird. The headlights are not perfect but are usable, the changer did not work but may be able to be repaired. Free to any member just pay shipping to your address from South Texas. Slowly but surely replacing parts, I figure in 10 year I will have it in great shape. LOL Love this car

2. I'll take the headlights if still available. I'm doing some experimenting. I can pay with paypal. Paypal is nowr2L8@msn.com

Thank you

3. gbsb

4. Removed for privacy.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
  5. gbsb

checked the ups tracking should have arrived yesterday

6. A public thank you for your generosity and "buddyness".

I trust you received the shipping reimbursement via Paypal?

All the best on the "renewal" of your "Bird", I completely understand the experience and desire.

John

7. gbsb

Thanks ,yes received it fine. My 02 Is going well love the car. I wish all A very Merry Christmas and a most Happy New Year.

8. NEED HELP Has anyone had a problem with the head lights of 2005 's in side of one has a spot about size
    of a 50 cent piece ? THANK YOU

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!