Free Headlights

gbsb

gbsb

Torch Red '02
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have changed out the headlights and the 6 disc changer in my 2002 Thunderbird. The headlights are not perfect but are usable, the changer did not work but may be able to be repaired. Free to any member just pay shipping to your address from South Texas. Slowly but surely replacing parts, I figure in 10 year I will have it in great shape. LOL Love this car

I have changed out the headlights and the 6 disc changer in my 2002 Thunderbird. The headlights are not perfect but are usable, the changer did not work but may be able to be repaired. Free to any member just pay shipping to your address from South Texas. Slowly but surely replacing parts, I figure in 10 year I will have it in great shape. LOL Love this car
I'll take the headlights if still available. I'm doing some experimenting. I can pay with paypal. Paypal is nowr2L8@*******

Thank you

Let Me Know the address and I will let you how much and get them on the way. George
bakergeorge@***********

checked the ups tracking should have arrived yesterday

A public thank you for your generosity and "buddyness".

I trust you received the shipping reimbursement via Paypal?

All the best on the "renewal" of your "Bird", I completely understand the experience and desire.

John

A public thank you for your generosity and "buddyness".

I trust you received the shipping reimbursement via Paypal?

All the best on the "renewal" of your "Bird", I completely understand the experience and desire.

John
Thanks ,yes received it fine. My 02 Is going well love the car. I wish all A very Merry Christmas and a most Happy New Year.

NEED HELP Has anyone had a problem with the head lights of 2005 's in side of one has a spot about size
of a 50 cent piece ? THANK YOU

Back