Multi-Function Switch for '05 Tbird - OEM no longer available

DWEnviro
Last seen
Looking for a multi-function switch for my '05. Called Ford parts dept. who said part # 4W4Z13K359BA is no longer available (like most parts for our birds). So found S14707 through Advance Auto - says it fits my car, but wondering if anyone else has had to replace this part and if it worked okay. I'm replacing due to a faulty turn signal (only works intermittently) - everything else works (lights, wipers). Thx.

MODERATOR UPDATE: As of 2022 this part is not longer available OEM or Aftermarket. Your best show is the junkyard or ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a multi-function switch for my '05. Called Ford parts dept. who said part # 4W4Z13K359BA is no longer available (like most parts for our birds). So found S14707 through Advance Auto - says it fits my car, but wondering if anyone else has had to replace this part and if it worked okay. I'm replacing due to a faulty turn signal (only works intermittently) - everything else works (lights, wipers). Thx.
Try a wrecking yard.

I replaced mine recently. Got it at Autozone.com, about $150. It is an exact replacement part, and an easy job to install.

Hello all, I have been searching for one of these switches as well. Tried all of the links on this thread. No luck. Any suggestions? Is the part for the Lincoln LS compatible?

P.S. Has anyone had any luck pulling the part from the car, and cleaning the connections etc? The turn signals do not work on a consistent basis.

P.S.S. I do not think my issue is related to the FEM. I had that redone with the guy in Michigan. It corrected the power steering issue.

Thanks for any help.

Hello all, I have been searching for one of these switches as well. Tried all of the links on this thread. No luck. Any suggestions? Is the part for the Lincoln LS compatible?

P.S. Has anyone had any luck pulling the part from the car, and cleaning the connections etc? The turn signals do not work on a consistent basis.

P.S.S. I do not think my issue is related to the FEM. I had that redone with the guy in Michigan. It corrected the power steering issue.

Thanks for any help.
Looks like this is all that is available now, and it says sell until depleted- https://www.autozone.com/electrical...alast-windshield-wiper-switch-sw4544/733322_0

*Without rain sensitive wipers*

Last edited:
Hi all,

So when I use my turn signal, my lights go out and turn signal doesn't work. Weird, I know. I'm having a problem finding a the switch. It part number is 4W4Z13K359BA. Any ideas or where I can find the switch.
Thanks, Thomas

Back