For Sale. Rotisserie sub frame for 1955. $150

55birdman

55birdman

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
While working on my '55 I was able to borrow a friends home built rotisserie. This is the sub frame that I built to support the body. It will need to have some ends made or modified to adapt this to your rotisserie. It is made from 2"square tubing and attaches to the body at the front, rear and 4 points in the middle of the car using at existing body to chassis mounting holes. It should be used in conjunction with some type of structual support for the cabin; door frame braces, dash to rear deck, etc.
I have door braces listed separately.
Probably needs to be picked up. I might assist with delivery. I'm in the Columbia SC area.
IMG_0002.jpgIMG_0003.jpgIMG_0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Birdman - do you still have the subframe for restoration of a 1955? If so do you know if much modification is required to use to lift a 1957 Tbird?

I have a two post lift & was thinking of something like this for below body support while lifting body off the frame with the two post.
Thanks, Rodger Barton

Last edited:
1955 Birdman - if you have the frame & door support bars please let me know - I’ll drive to Columbia & buy them from you

Rodger

Back