SOLD 2002 T-Bird Torch Red 54K miles

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Vehicle runs fine but will most likely need some routine maintenance done. Car was repainted approx. 5 years ago and may need minor touch-ups depending on how far you want to restore the vehicle. Passenger seat and console will need upholstery work due to damage from small dogs the previous owner drove with. The previous owner has also disabled the driver airbag due to fears her small dogs would be hurt if the bag deployed.

I bought this car with the intention of doing some light restoration and making it a daily driver but due to health reasons I now need to sell it. Priced for quick sale at $13,750 cash which is below the Edmond's "rough" appraisal price, OBO. Car is located in the Orlando FL area.

pic1.jpgpic2.jpgpic3.jpgpic4.jpgpic5.jpgpic6.jpg

Vehicle runs fine but will most likely need some routine maintenance done. Car was repainted approx. 5 years ago and may need minor touch-ups depending on how far you want to restore the vehicle. Passenger seat and console will need upholstery work due to damage from small dogs the previous owner drove with. The previous owner has also disabled the driver airbag due to fears her small dogs would be hurt if the bag deployed.

I bought this car with the intention of doing some light restoration and making it a daily driver but due to health reasons I now need to sell it. Priced for quick sale at $13,750 cash which is below the Edmond's "rough" appraisal price, OBO. Car is located in the Orlando FL area.

View attachment 24653View attachment 24652View attachment 24651View attachment 24650View attachment 24649View attachment 24648

Price reduced to $9,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back