For sale: 2002-2003 Chrome Center Caps

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
coat1971
Last seen
[QUOTE6]Anybody have any chrome center caps for 2002-2003 T-Birds you would like to sell? Need 4 in great to perfect condition.[/QUOTE]

Some of you might have read that I bought these thinking a member might need them. Wires crossed and now I have a few for sale. $55 (OBO) to your door . Hurry now as I only have 8 (4 never mounted and four cleaned up nicely). PM me if interested in more than one for the deal of the …………………………….

[QUOTE6]Anybody have any chrome center caps for 2002-2003 T-Birds you would like to sell? Need 4 in great to perfect condition.

Some of you might have read that I bought these thinking a member might need them. Wires crossed and now I have a few for sale. $55 (OBO) to your door . Hurry now as I only have 8 (4 never mounted and four cleaned up nicely). PM me if interested in more than one for the deal of the …………………………….[/QUOTE]
4 sold and 4 still available. will sell one at a time.

Some of you might have read that I bought these thinking a member might need them. Wires crossed and now I have a few for sale. $55 (OBO) to your door . Hurry now as I only have 8 (4 never mounted and four cleaned up nicely). PM me if interested in more than one for the deal of the …………………………….
4 sold and 4 still available. will sell one at a time.[/QUOTE]

Do you still have the 03 center caps and are they new or used and how $

4 sold and 4 still available. will sell one at a time.
[/QUOTE]

Coat 1971,
This looks like an old post, but if you still have center caps (HOW MANY) for 2003 bird I would have an interest in them, if they are new.
Thanks,
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back