Fender skirts, seeking

Z
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Unsure of where to or who from to purchase fender skirts for my 57 (speaking aftermarket/repo) if unable to find originals at responsible price. ...if such a thing...
Has anyone ordered and were you happy/satisfied with the product/price and from whom.
The 57 just does not look right without them.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have the original fender skirts on my '56, so I don't know about the fit of the new reproduction skirts. I suggest that you call Hill's Thunderbird Center at (740) 949-2217 to see if they have a set of original '57 fender skirts. In the alternative, you can ask them about the fit of the reproductions they sell. I agree that the car doesn't look right without the fender skirts.

You can check with your local Thunderbird club. Someone may have parted out a few cars and can help you track down some originals. You can look in Hemmings ads. People advertise parts there frequently. The suppliers do list reproductions / kits in their catalogs. I have also seen where they list originals and it usually says "call for price" They are available out there!

I installed a set I bought from Mac’s, made in south east Asia, found out from CASCO that all repopos come from the same place. They went on easy and came out nice. I have also seen many originals on eBay.

Back