engine Wiring harness for 64 tbird where to get?

Garret Swanson

Garret Swanson

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello, it has been while since i posted a thread but i do have a question for all.
Where would you buy a wiring harness for your engine i have been making purchases from Summit racing for the brakes and for other parts i have been using Rock auto but where would you buy a full harness for your engine?
Thank you so much for helping me!
Garret Swanson

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hello, it has been while since i posted a thread but i do have a question for all.
Where would you buy a wiring harness for your engine i have been making purchases from Summit racing for the brakes and for other parts i have been using Rock auto but where would you buy a full harness for your engine?
Thank you so much for helping me!
Garret Swansonthe Bird Nest and also *****************.
The first place I would look would be the usual specialty suppliers for Thunderbirds. I would also include ***************** and The Birds Nest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening Garret, since these are fairly simple cars I am curious about why you need a new harness. But as mentioned above try the T-bird specialty shops or a wrecking yard.

Back