Embroidered shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered one of the golf shirts with the embroidered 2002 TBird on it about 4 weeks ago from the place that advertises on this website. Sent a check and have heard or seen nothing so far. Anyone else order something from them? What has been your experience? Thanks.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

Hi,
We also ordered two embroidered golf shirts January 11, and have received nothing so far. I e-mailed them to inquire and the reply was they aren't crooks, just slow. I would just like to see what the quality is.

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

Thnaks, tbinil. Well, I guess i'll have to wait months and months for my shirt. Which is OK, since I have been waiting years and years for my car.

------------------

I too ordered two shirts. I also inquired as to where my order was. They claim that they have gone into a new business of car brochures on the internet and have neglected the shirt business. I was promised delivery by the end of the week. I am still waiting. Spring is not here yet so I guess I won't get upset yet.

Birdman93 is correct. Look for a proper source. The Ford Catalog has some great Golf shirts, T-shirts, and other T-Bird items that will interest you. AND, they deliver
wink.gif

Received the shirts today! Just like waiting for my car; the shirts finally did arrive. I ordered them (2) at the end of December.

Got my shirt a few days ago....it looks great and its got an embroidered blue 02' Bird on the left chest.

Worth the wait...just like the car.

------------------

Embroidered shirts arrived today. A yellow bird on a white shirt with Thunderbird silver script underneath. They are better looking than I expected. I guess they were worth the wait.

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back