Diecast models/pedal cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdman93:

Are you still looking for the Texaco mini pedal car T-Birds? I bought the lot of 8 at Kay-Bee's last night, so if you are still interested in them, let me know and I will email you with more details. I looked for, but couldn't find, the thread that had this discussion in it.

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 225K

Tony-

Today while doing some holiday shopping I stopped into Kay Bee toys. I think I saw the Texaco pedal cars you've been talking about. Are they the '55-'57 Birds? If so, they had quite a selection available @ 2.99 each. Let me know if you still need these, and I'll take a trip to the mall later this week.

KB

To anyone who has spotted the Texaco Pedal Car models at Kay-Bee toys-I'm looking to get my hands on as many as possible, as I plan on using these in some way for Thunder on 66.

Please email me if you see any!

Thanks!

------------------

-

The other night my wife went out to BJ's, like a Sams club. While there she found some die cast models and picked through them, found a 1:18 Maisto of the Red Bird,with 8 spoke wheels painted. Full color act. interior. But get this, $6.98. Well now all I need is the white, black and a MN. Hope the real car doesn't depreciate like this.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293

Originally posted by Gobird:
The other night my wife went out to BJ's, like a Sams club. While there she found some die cast models and picked through them, found a 1:18 Maisto of the Red Bird,with 8 spoke wheels painted. Full color act. interior. But get this, $6.98. Well now all I need is the white, black and a MN. Hope the real car doesn't depreciate like this.

Assuming you drive it modestly, the real one will probably bring 10-12k tops in 10 years.

TBird

I just found a 1/24 Show Hauler with the F150 and 2002 Thunderbird in red. Anyone interested? I went ahead and bought it, I figured someone would want it. I may put it on eBay.

32922.jpg

Tbird

There are also plain (non-oil co logo)versions of the "56 Birds available in the pedal cars series as well, in all the original colors but the grey. My wife and I have a hobby business dealing in miniature vehicles, and we have a few of them left. They are $5 each, plus S&H, if interested.

Skip
Red/Red/Red Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back