Decreased Posting Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
Last seen
I don't know if it's just me, but ever since I re-registered about a week ago, I'm seeing very little "new post" activity.

I used to sign on Monday morning and see well over one hundred new posts. Now, if I see four, that's a lot.

Am I the only one seeing this change?

Jerry,

It does run hot & cold... the weather is very nice in most parts of the country now and people are out driving. Please feel free to post any concerns, questions or observations on any topic.

Do you know what day your car was built or how rare it is? Those bits of knowledge are yours for the asking if you care...

Last edited:
maybe everything's already been said??? I think there's alot of useful information here, just not alot of random chit-chat, except maybe for Sophia's posts (Just kidding, Donna! you know we love you)

Quickdraw is doing his best to keep things interesting here with his helpful car facts, and wierd website links .....

Jerry, I was busy checking out Quickdraw's chicken

SOPHIA!!! You weren't supposed to tell anyone about that!!
But now that its out, I can only hope Kathe demands equal time. :D :D

Originally posted by Quickdraw
SOPHIA!!! You weren't supposed to tell anyone about that!!
But now that its out, I can only hope Kathe demands equal time. :D :D

hmmmm.....maybe it's Harry, in the chicken suit??? LOL... and yes, I demand the same as Donna - she can't have all the fun!

Don't tell me you call IT a "chicken" too? :D

Guess I should read those posts before I post them. That didn't sound good. But then, my saying it doesn't sound good, only makes it worse. Must be that cat walking across the keys, I plead the 5th.

activity dropping

I can remember hitting this chatbox on a Monday morning (my computer link at home is too slow) and seeing 100 unread posts.

Now, anything over five is high activity.

Meanwhile, the Marauder chatbox is going gangbusters, while this one is slowly dying.

Many names from the good old days are no longer heard from.

What happened?????

Present? Is Quickdraw demanding a present before he will post? :confused:

Sophia said:
Present? Is Quickdraw demanding a present before he will post? :confused:

Hmmmmm.... make me an offer..... :D :p :D

Quickdraw said:
Hmmmmm.... make me an offer..... :D :p :D

A lard sandwich with a hair in it, take it or leave it! :p

Sophia said:
A lard sandwich with a hair in it, take it or leave it! :p

How long do I have to decide?

Status