Dash cover for 2002 TBird

PhilD
Last seen
Wondering if anyone has bought a dash cover for there bird? I have a 2002 black model and now living in Arizona its really hot and want to protect the dash plastic from splitting especially as I use her with the top down most of the time and why not. Many companies listing models for our cars but just wanted to know if anyone got one that fit nicely, make and model of the cover would be great. There is one listed on amazon by seat covers unlimited and the only review states it doesn't fit well and that's what I am afraid of.

Thanks in advance

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have one — dashdesigns.com. One for all my cars. Custom made, fit perfectly and priced right.

Wondering if anyone has bought a dash cover for there bird? I have a 2002 black model and now living in Arizona its really hot and want to protect the dash plastic from splitting especially as I use her with the top down most of the time and why not. Many companies listing models for our cars but just wanted to know if anyone got one that fit nicely, make and model of the cover would be great. There is one listed on amazon by seat covers unlimited and the only review states it doesn't fit well and that's what I am afraid of.

Thanks in advance
I have one — dashdesigns.com. One for all my cars. Custom made, fit perfectly and priced right.
Got mine from calcarcover.com
Looks and fits perfectly

I have several cars with the Dash Designs. Love the look. The other cars fit well, but on the Tbird it seems a little short on the side ends, at the dash vents. Sent the first one back, the second seems the same. Called their CS dept and they where aware that it happens on some models. I'm going to try to stretch this one a bit.

Last edited:
I have several cars with the Dash Designs. Love the look. The other cars fit well, but on the Tbird it seems a little short on the side ends, at the dash vents. Sent the first one back, the second seems the same. Called their CS dept and they where aware that it happens on some models. I'm going to try to stretch this one a bit.
Thanks this gives me some great info which is why I asked.

Hey Phil,,,,I am in AZ too ,,sun lakes area....just saw a white 02 bird up at our club ,,,was that’s you?

Hey Phil,,,,I am in AZ too ,,sun lakes area....just saw a white 02 bird up at our club ,,,was that’s you?
Sorry but no although I have driven past there to go to sky harbor, its a nice run with the top down. Mine is a black 2002 model I almost always have the top down, has to rain hard for me to use a roof. I am in San Tan Valley but have seen a red one over here with the hard top on.

We built in Encanterra Country club lived there for 6 years and now live in Sun Lakes.....

Thanks, did you go for the carpet one or another version to look better? Just curious.
I went with the Velour style. It doesn’t catch and hold things like hair strands and other debris so much.

Thanks in advance
Go to dash pads .com on the inter net

Back