Chicken obeys your commands...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Don't worry, it will never happen.

That chicken is the craziest thing! Where do you get that stuff?

ummm...that kind of creeps me out!

how can this possibly work? what kind of sick things is this poor chicken being made to do???
He/she can't do headstands very well!!! LOL

He/she can't do headstands very well!!! LOL

If you had asked HIM to urinate on the couch you'd see he was a male....

I told it to raise one wing if the answer to a question is yes. Seems it is a live cam thing. I want more of these sites Quick.

If you ask chicken to do bad things, it will get close-up and shake a finger at you.
Did I say that out loud?

Last edited:
Quick, you are right, but he has on a garter belt. Is this a sick chick?

It can't be a live cam thing or else one chicken could only service one person at a time. It has to be a bunch of short video clips - notice he always returns to the same spot - the video is jerky enough that you don't notice when they switch from one clip to the other.

Oh to know what Sophia asked him to do... :D

Garter belt: I think instead of a sick chick its a sicker guy... not that there is anything wrong with guys wearing garter belts :D

The chicken must be getting quite a work out from everyone on the net... eariler today he would do the macarena and hokey pokey now he just stands there...

I think Donna (Sophia) wore him out! he won't dance for me!!

I think there are a lot of those little chicken people doing the job, and several identical sets. I made it mad and it threw some pillows at the camera.

OK, all I asked it was "how does a bird, flip a bird?"

Almost forgot, there was a young gal that came on with the chicken and danced with it for a few seconds, then she ran back out of camera range.

Quick, dance with Kathe so she won't feel bad.

If I danced with her, her FEET would feel bad from me stepping on them.....

You could PM Louchie and tell her to get steel toe shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back