Brakebooster 71

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
71bird
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
hello together, i am new here :)
I ve just bought a 71 t-bird. Very nice car but i ve got a problem with the brake booste. It doesn‘t work anymore :( and i can‘t find a new or a rebuild one.... is there any similar brake booster from a nother car model that is still aviable?
Sorry for my bad english .

Thanks a lot
Greetings from

Thanks a lot Excaliburs
I ve seen this one, but is there not a risk that such an old nos part does not function, because the rubber in it is almost 40 years old?

I am working with classic cars all my life and more than 45 years....If we need parts for our old cars we will have to take risks. About this NOS-Booster on Ebay : If it has been properly stored over the years, I think the risk is low. Good luck !

That's great. I did not think about them.....and they are cheap too. I bought lots of stuff from them and I was happy with them. They do ship overseas also.

hello together, i am new here :)
I ve just bought a 71 t-bird. Very nice car but i ve got a problem with the brake booste. It doesn‘t work anymore :( and i can‘t find a new or a rebuild one.... is there any similar brake booster from a nother car model that is still aviable?
Sorry for my bad english .

Thanks a lot
Greetings from
have you looked at auto zone? I found one for my 68 there.

Whats the difference between a 71 and 69? They seem to be the exact same honestly. Also... I got my original brake booster off my car. I had it re manufactured. Works like new. Took a while to get it back though. If you do go this route don't forget to paint the booster when you get it back. Since all the guys rebuilding it do is blast it down to bare metal.

Back