Blue Premium with full blue interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R
Last seen
$45,000 at McFadden Ford in Jamestown, New York. Sitting on the showroom floor. Ask for Larry Moyer at 800-477-3677 ext. 218 or direct line is 716-664-0218. He is off on Thursdays.

I will post the VIN# later today. Tell him Roger L. sent you.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You can buy Thunderbirds in Southern California for $40,000 to $41,500 if you don't mind calling around a little. I have recently helped a couple of people from Washington find cars. They bought them here and shipped them to Washington and still saved $3k.

Gentleman, if everyone just holds on a minute and stops believing the hype some of these dealers speak, you will all on '02 or '03 Birds for MSRP or less! I just bought one on Tuesday for MSRP after I was told by the "sister" store that it was $5000 over MSRP or walk. The dealership has more in stock and more hitting the ground. They are located new Dulles International Airport in Metro DC. Email me for more info.

Flair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back