Black Bird waiting to Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a Black Thunderbird Convertible, including the Hardtop, at Mullinax Ford in Cleveland. A customer cancelled his order so it is sitting on the floor, available for immediate delivery. It is priced to sell at $44,490. The car is a Premium, with the Black Accent Package and Supplemental Parking Lamps.

Call or Email me for details. This one will not last ! ! !

------------------
Bob Baxendale
1-440-725-8381
1-800-438-3673

Bob,

Do everyone a favor and sell the car for MSRP. The days of over sticker are numbered. Can you say Audi TT, PT Cruiser, Porsche Boxster, Lexus SC430....the list will include Ford Thunderbird shortly....I call them "bubble cars"

Flair
Originally posted by bbaxenda:
I have a Black Thunderbird Convertible, including the Hardtop, at Mullinax Ford in Cleveland. A customer cancelled his order so it is sitting on the floor, available for immediate delivery. It is priced to sell at $44,490. The car is a Premium, with the Black Accent Package and Supplemental Parking Lamps.

Call or Email me for details. This one will not last ! ! !

I am not the one who sets the price for these cars, I am just the salesman. The dealerships are the ones who determine how much they want to sell them for, and they are the only ones who have access to the new ones.

The market for these cars has been all over the board and many people have paid more for them and many have paid less. We do not set the price for the cars, the consumer sets the price, based on what they are willing to pay or how much they think that they can resell them for. The market will determine the fair market value for them in the future. But for now, there is only a limited number available and some people will pay over MSRP just to be one of the few who have a TBird.

This Bird was sold last night.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back