Battery dash light

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

war_rat

Last seen
I know it means "Not charging properly", but it comes on and goes off. It will do this at any old random time. Does not seem to be any reason why, does not stay on for long and just shuts off. No change in RPM, not hitting a bump and turn lights out (turning everything off) no reason. Just on and then off, does anyone have any ideas?????

Forgot: 2002 TB 64K daily driver

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

If you bought new in 2002, is it the original? If you bought used, you may not be able to tell, but 10 years may do it:confused:

Will check

So I will check it out and let you know, thanks for the input.

Tested Battery

Well, tested the battery two different places and both said it was good, may buy a new just cause I really don't know how long it has been the car. But, anyone else have any ideas?????

Battery

Well, replaced the battery, OEM from Ford dealer. Light is back, just flicks on and off at different times for no reason. So, I am guessing Alternator, any input???

Batt Light update

Still have not found anything loose anywhere. Had the Alt. checked at the shop and it is fine. Anyone have any other ideas, other than taking it to the dealer and spending a bucket load of money and having them say the same thing, we can't find anything wrong.

Battery light

I recently bought this car. My battery light comes on and stays on. Had it checked Everything working OK. My door ajar light stays on and my dash lights do not come on either. Having lots of fun with this car. Runs well but has a few things needed. Map lights don't work. No interior lights working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back