Auxiliary parking lights

O
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I want to add the Auxiliary parking lights to my 2004. Where would be the best place to rob the power for such lights?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I want to add the Auxiliary parking lights to my 2004. Where would be the best place to rob the power for such lights?

L.E.D. Lights take a tiny fraction of Watts as do any of the standard, given, halogen lights. (Check out any of MANY articles on YouTube.com for discussions of automotive upgrades.). You can latch onto the headlights or headlights while not minding the extra Watts. Use the existing switches or add an aftermarket switch with a full L.E.D. upgrade.

Tonight, I have written about my car’s conversion to L.E.D. upgrades. See it!
-Skizix S

L.E.D. Lights take a tiny fraction of Watts as do any of the standard, given, halogen lights. (Check out any of MANY articles on YouTube.com for discussions of automotive upgrades.). You can latch onto the headlights or headlights while not minding the extra Watts. Use the existing switches or add an aftermarket switch with a full L.E.D. upgrade.

Tonight, I have written about my car’s conversion to L.E.D. upgrades. See it!

-Skizix S

Back