Anyone getting a 2003 Cobra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatchMeCopper

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Just was wondering.. whos getting an 03 cobra here besides me?

------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra (ordered)
2002 Thunderbird (premium with hardtop, Tbird Blue)
2001 F-150 Supercrew Lariat

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

What price are you paying for your Cobra? Did you order a convertible or a coupe? I have one ordered but I will have to sell my Thunderbird to get it. I have a tough decision ahead of me there.

Im getting my Black 03 Coupe for MSRP aka 34,750. You must not pay a dime over MSRP. Trust me, there are dealers that do this.

The tbird is more of a cruising car. The cobra is more practical and is a better bang for the buck in terms of all around performance. But there is something about the tbird that says "keep it". You are right, it is a tough decision. Sell your tbird for mark up.. not book value. I bet you could get more than you payed.

But I dont think I would want to lose money on an investment (yes a car is an investment) such as the tbird. I would wait it out until the second 03 cobra run and build up some money from now until then.. Set aside money and invest invest invest.. When there is a will, there is a way.. Just make your money work for you.

Keep the tbird and save for the 03. Besides, us first run guys have a lot of problems as it is (delays, engine probs, steering probs). Hopefully mine wasn't built on a friday..

Well, im off to work. Have a nice day.

------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra (ordered)
2002 Thunderbird (premium with hardtop, Tbird Blue)
2001 F-150 Supercrew Lariat

The new Cobra may have the bird on performance but lacks the classic beauty. I'll have both when my 05, 390HP-R T-bird arrives to sit beside my '02 Blue Bird. There is more to a classic than just speed and it will take more than 10 or 20 horsepower to make up the difference.

Enjoy your snakes!

Originally posted by CatchMeCopper:
Im getting my Black 03 Coupe for MSRP aka 34,750. You must not pay a dime over MSRP. Trust me, there are dealers that do this.

The tbird is more of a cruising car. The cobra is more practical and is a better bang for the buck in terms of all around performance. But there is something about the tbird that says "keep it". You are right, it is a tough decision. Sell your tbird for mark up.. not book value. I bet you could get more than you payed.

But I dont think I would want to lose money on an investment (yes a car is an investment) such as the tbird. I would wait it out until the second 03 cobra run and build up some money from now until then.. Set aside money and invest invest invest.. When there is a will, there is a way.. Just make your money work for you.

Keep the tbird and save for the 03. Besides, us first run guys have a lot of problems as it is (delays, engine probs, steering probs). Hopefully mine wasn't built on a friday..

Well, im off to work. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back