Anybody put an oil pressure gauge in their 03?

E
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Anybody put an oil pressure gauge in their 02-05 Tbird? It would be nice to have, just don't know where on the dash it could go.

A week ago I was with a friend in his F250 pickup and he just changed the oil. He was driving and to me it sounded like he had a lifter tapping. I asked him if it always sounded that way and he said no - and then I asked him to look at his oil pressure gauge - it was low. We pulled over and pulled the stick and it was almost out of oil. When he changed the oil in his truck - part of the gasket from the old oil filter stuck on and it leaked or siphoned out. Changed the filter and added oil and it seems to running okay.

I was running my Tbird down the interstate today and I was thinking it sure would be nice to have an oil pressure gauge.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I bought this car 5 months ago, I never had a car with so many problems, can't wait to get rid of it. It's a red 2002, any takers @ 7,000?

Sounds like a good divorce for all concerned. You should post it in the For Sale forum.

Back