Anybody need some black seats? Possibly 67-71

40birds
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Few
These are out of my 70 and are in very good shape. I installed buckets and a console so have no need for these. I figured I would offer them up here before scrapping them I also have the rear seat backs just no picture.AD1900EF-A687-49CA-9AD8-4C5355574E77.jpeg0247C287-0ADD-42BD-B725-A53A982D6AB5.jpeg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

These are out of my 70 and are in very good shape. I installed buckets and a console so have no need for these. I figured I would offer them up here before scrapping them I also have the rear seat backs just no picture.View attachment 4914View attachment 4915
Hey do you still have those seats? Do you think they’d fit in a 1969 tbird? Please let me know if you still have them.

Yeah I havent had the heart to scrap them yet. I believe they have the same pattern as used in 69 if you have a black interior they would be plug and play

Yeah I havent had the heart to scrap them yet. I believe they have the same pattern as used in 69 if you have a black interior they would be plug and play
I need the front seat and backings (the top part I mean). My back seat is fine. Also I believe I have the same vinyl as yours. I’ll send a picture of mine when I get over to the storage I keep her in. Meanwhile how much? Also where are you located? I know these things are heavy so I believe it’s would be like almost truck freight to ship them. I don’t know if UPS or Fed EX would ship them. I live in Morgantown Pennsylvania. Zip is 19543.

EDIT: I see you are in New York. Maybe we could meet half way? Where are you at?

Im about 50 miles from Erie in Jamestown. They are free to anyone that could use them, that’s why I’ve been hesitant to scrap them

Oh my that’s a 6 hour drive one way... I’ll still take them, so umm I need to find time to get off work to come up there. Give me a little time to figure this out okay?

One last question. My seat is a power bench seat. Will these still work with it?

Okay I am aiming to leave on Friday the 14th. I should be up to you by Saturday around morning. What is a good time to come to you? We're gonna need to tape and cover up the bottoms of the front seat frame so it doesn't rip up the inside of my SUV I'll be coming up in a 2007 Durango. It's red.

Back