Another Ford Product--MUSTANG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks this is a little off topic and I'd save it for the "off topic" room but I'll get more responses here. Does anyone have a Mustang? I have a 5.0 but need a new exhaust system. I'm looking for a low rumbling, deep, loud, burbly exhaust note to make it sound like a true Mustang. I can't decide between MAC, Flowmaster, Borla, or Magnaflow. I keep hearing how popular the Flowmasters are but are they quiet? Sorry for the unrelated topic but I'd appreciate some responses. Thanks everyone!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Mustang owner,
I have two Mustangs, 67 Fastback and 97 Cobra.
The Flowmaster will sound good but it must be the 3 chamber. The two chamber will drive you out after time on the hiway. The 67has Raven mufflers, two chamber. Sounds great at idle and gentle cruising on Saturday night. Hiway, again will be rough.
Had Borla on the Cobra but the sound was wrong. Lost the Mustang tones.

Hope that helps, Wajman

Thanks for the reply. It's my understanding that the 3 chamber is not as loud as the 2 chamber. Right now, the car's not too loud so I'm looking for something loud. Do you still think the quieter 3 chamber is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back