Advice on selling a 2003 Thunderbird for a relative

P
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
My wifes cousin asked me to help her sell her 2003 Thunderbird. Its the 50th Anniversary Hard Top model so she says. I will be getting the car tomorrow to clean up and take some pics. It has less than 11k miles on it. I'm not a classic car guy or really a car guru at all. Looking all over the place I can't get any concrete data on whats a good price to sell this thing..

Any advice or where to look. Plan is to start on Facebook and Craigslist then go from there..

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

My wifes cousin asked me to help her sell her 2003 Thunderbird. Its the 50th Anniversary Hard Top model so she says. I will be getting the car tomorrow to clean up and take some pics. It has less than 11k miles on it. I'm not a classic car guy or really a car guru at all. Looking all over the place I can't get any concrete data on whats a good price to sell this thing..

Any advice or where to look. Plan is to start on Facebook and Craigslist then go from there..

Post it for sale on Cargurus.com .

Last edited:

I think Kelly Blue Book is also a place to begin. I think the 05 is the 50th Anniversary model year.

Try carguru...you can search similar cars and determine what price you want to put on it. Retro birds did not sell well new and nothing has changed. Don't be in a hurry...post some pics of the car...you can also put a post on this forum...good luck...don't give it away...unless you give it to me lol. Threebird

Attachments

• 20180907_153232.jpg
    20180907_153232.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Also, look at nada.com for used car prices. You could also consider listing the car for auction on bringatrailer.com. I think it costs you $100 and the buyer pays the rest. I've noticed cars on these auction sites seem to go for a premium.

Back