88 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Last seen
I Have A 88 T-bird With The 5.0 .it Shuts Down On Me And Will Not Start Again For 30 Minutes Or So. I Know It Gets Fire Because It Will Start On Ether, But It Shuts Right Back Off Once It Burned It Away.i Already Replaced The Feul Pump, It Dont Over Heat,and The Exhaust Is Not Clogged.my Brother Said Im Losing A Injector But I Know All 8 Is Not Going Out All At Once.when It Runs It Runs Great. What Am I Missing?anyone Had This Problem With Theirs And What Did You Do About It? Any Advice Would Help.

I Have A 88 T-bird With The 5.0 .it Shuts Down On Me And Will Not Start Again For 30 Minutes Or So. I Know It Gets Fire Because It Will Start On Ether, But It Shuts Right Back Off Once It Burned It Away.i Already Replaced The Feul Pump, It Dont Over Heat,and The Exhaust Is Not Clogged.my Brother Said Im Losing A Injector But I Know All 8 Is Not Going Out All At Once.when It Runs It Runs Great. What Am I Missing?anyone Had This Problem With Theirs And What Did You Do About It? Any Advice Would Help.

i have never had that problem out of my grandmas 5.0 or out of my turbo coupe but it does sound like the injectors could be messed up. are u getting fuel to the fuel rail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back