Sold Thunderbird instrument cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

First suggestion is to post in the parts wanted forum, second is to title your post with something meaningful. Fixed both. Thread moved.

I have a NOS standard 5 gauge wood grain bezel $75.00 plus shipping

Also have a used wood grain bezel and a good used anodized bezel for the deluxe cluster.

For the deluxe cluster and bezel combo - $125.00 plus shipping

I have a NOS standard 5 gauge wood grain bezel $75.00 plus shipping

Also have a used wood grain bezel and a good used anodized bezel for the deluxe cluster.

For the deluxe cluster and bezel combo - $125.00 plus shipping
Could you post some pics of what you have

I need your email address to send you a paypal invoice and a physical address for shipping.

I will be out of the office the rest of the day, so it will be Monday before I send you an email. Just as soon as I get confirmation that the invoice is paid, I will ship it to you by UPS. IF the invoice is paid before 1 pm EST I will be able to get it on the UPS truck Monday night. After 1 pm it will probably be on Tuesday nights truck.

Thank you

Jim

I need your email address to send you a paypal invoice and a physical address for shipping.

I will be out of the office the rest of the day, so it will be Monday before I send you an email. Just as soon as I get confirmation that the invoice is paid, I will ship it to you by UPS. IF the invoice is paid before 1 pm EST I will be able to get it on the UPS truck Monday night. After 1 pm it will probably be on Tuesday nights truck.

Thank you

Jim
My email address is wickedklownz1980@********* and my physical address is 1615 s 1400 w vernal utah 84078

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back