69 four door right rear window switch wiring

D

Dozertech

Sold 69 four door landau
Last seen
Working on my power windows and have gotten 3 out of the four working. The issue I'm having is the previous owner disassembled the connector and discarded the plastic. Where, if possible, could I purchase one. Wire location would be very helpful also. I'm sure I can rig something up to keep the wires separate for the time being. Kinda need to get it working very soon at least rolled up so just knowing where to put the wires on the switch would be ok for now.

Thanks in advance

Working on my power windows and have gotten 3 out of the four working. The issue I'm having is the previous owner disassembled the connector and discarded the plastic. Where, if possible, could I purchase one. Wire location would be very helpful also. I'm sure I can rig something up to keep the wires separate for the time being. Kinda need to get it working very soon at least rolled up so just knowing where to put the wires on the switch would be ok for now.

Thanks in advance
Try discount99.us for a lot of your parts or summitracing.com
Type what you're looking for in their search bars
I just googled rear window switch for your car and a bunch of them popped up. Try that

Dozertech,

You may have your wiring location answer right across the car. I believe you said you have 3 of the 4 windows working. If so...You might try matching your existing layout in the opposing doors switch. You could also temporarily trade switches from one door to the other as a “control”. If the suspected switch works in the other door, you may have a damaged wire going forward.

Dozertech,

You may have your wiring location answer right across the car. I believe you said you have 3 of the 4 windows working. If so...You might try matching your existing layout in the opposing doors switch. You could also temporarily trade switches from one door to the other as a “control”. If the suspected switch works in the other door, you may have a damaged wire going forward.
Thank you that is exactly what I did. Wire switching switch changing and motor removal. Found the driver door switch corroded. Working now. Thanks

Back