67 T-Bird Outter rear wheel house replacement

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Mort

Mort

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Has anyone replaced the outer rear wheel houses on their 67? Mine are trashed If so did you buy replacements or fabricate them. If you bought them where did you get them?

Has anyone replaced the outer rear wheel houses on their 67? Mine are trashed If so did you buy replacements or fabricate them. If you bought them where did you get them?
Have you had any luck? We are looking for them too! Have a bunch of other parts if you need anything else

what do you mean outer wheel house? You mean the rear quarter panel over the wheel?

what do you mean outer wheel house? You mean the rear quarter panel over the wheel?

The outter wheel house is the part that is actually over the rear wheels. It attaches to the rear quarter panel and keep mud and other road debris from getting into the vehicle. Maybe I should have said outer wheel well sorry

Have you had any luck? We are looking for them too! Have a bunch of other parts if you need anything else
No luck so far. Maybe I should post a picture of what we are needing since the quarter panel is off of the car.

Back