67 remote mirror handle location

One bad 67
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
hey guys I just bought a remote mirror for my 67 , problem is I don't see anyplace to locate the controller knob on door panel . Is there something I am missing shouldn't it go there ?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

is this for the passenger side?

the drivers side controller fits in the armrest on the door

In circle is mirror knob.

My 1971 have only left side mirror. Why no both?

Attachments

• IMG_20210204_230124.jpg
    IMG_20210204_230124.jpg
    877 KB · Views: 0
Well, very very few of the 67 through 71 cars had right hand mirrors on them. Hence right now they are worth their weight in gold if you find one

On my 68 it is further up the armrest than the window switches. The pic is of my partially rebuild armrest, show the approximate locationKIMG0084.JPG

Hey, that looks awesome. I have made some of these for the 4 door models and about the same process

Hey, that looks awesome. I have made some of these for the 4 door models and about the same process
Thanks, I just got the padding on and am waiting for vinyl. It is time consuming but would be easier the more I did. Having the broken original pieces was a huge help.

Back