66 landau secial for sale

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
H
I am selling my 66 t-bird landau special because I am afraid I will never be able to complete the restoration on it and since I have become disabled I need the money much worse than the car. If you interested in purchasing this car located in Ky., please contact me directly at kygreyfox@irvineonline.net or call me at 6o6-723-4060. There had been too muh work done on this car already to go into here, but I will be glad to provide details for anyone interested.

I'm a motivated seller! This car deserves a good home with someone who will appreciate her. From what I have been able to find, this car is only one of 4598 with the options package it has.

shows 158,000 on odometer and motor was rebuilt at 100,00.

All original down to the hubcaps, upholstery is perfect. Original color was med. sage gold metalic with ivy gold interior. I was going to paint the exterior white. Engine compartment has already been detailed like new 390. Contact me please. This could be a great car for you

Come on guys! Somebody must be interested in this car! I need to sell. I can provide pics for anyone interested.

First $2000 Takes it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back