65 front light issues

NTWooley

NTWooley

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Took my 65 out for the first time this season, while heading home turned lights on, they worked initially but lost all front lights. Rear lights, rear turn signals and interior lights were working but no lights on the front of the vehicle. Where do I start to troubleshoot the issue? New bird owner, first problems with it.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Took my 65 out for the first time this season, while heading home turned lights on, they worked initially but lost all front lights. Rear lights, rear turn signals and interior lights were working but no lights on the front of the vehicle. Where do I start to troubleshoot the issue? New bird owner, first problems with it.
Check the electrical connector on the fire wall under the driverside dash. Mine came loose once and I had no headlights.

I checked fuses, all okay. Wiggled wires that go into the switch now turn signal indicators (which were solid before, no blinking, although rear turn signals were working) are not working either and headlights, parking lights, turn signal lights on front still not working.

Check the electrical connector on the fire wall under the driverside dash. Mine came loose once and I had no headlights.
Just found the electrical connector, it appears to have come loose. All lights are now working correctly. Thanks for the info.

Back