63 Hardtop - backseat lower bench cover

Letitflow

Letitflow

LET IT FLOW
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
This will make some of the purist cringe, but I let my dog cruise with me and the relatively new upholstery in the back seat needs protecting. The “dog cover type” products don’t ever fit right and looks bad. I just want to cover the bottom bench part with a tight fitted black cover. Anyone got an aftermarket cover that works well?

Thanks and I’ll try not to post such low level questions after this. Lol

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Here's what I did one time in a '57 Chevy I owned. I went to the local fabric store and bought some material. It was a very heavy nylon but you can also buy a vinyl with backing on it. If you or anyone you know has a sewing machine it is easy to make your own cover. You cut two pieces. One piece that is the same shape & size as the seat and you cut another piece to go across the front/sides. If you want it to be a more permanent install you can get some hog rings and pliers and assemble a very nice tight fitting cover. If you want something easily installed and removed you can put a seam (with a string or rope inside) across each side then use something like bungie cords to hold it onto the seat.

Back