63 bulletbird speedo not working

• Thread starter 1963bulletbird4ever
  • Start date
1963bulletbird4ever

1963bulletbird4ever

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi all - new to the site - finally bought my dream car. My speedo does not work does anyone have any experience with the issue? I have not as of yet jumped underneath the car (it is slammed) but wondered if this is a common issue. thanks for any input!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Since you don’t know history, it could be lots of things. First find out if it has a cable (maybe previous owner removed it). If it has one, it could have broke. Remove it and inspect it. Make sure it is connected at both ends. If it’s ok, plastic gear in trans could be broke. Or, Head may not be working.......... lots of possibilities

Since you don’t know history, it could be lots of things. First find out if it has a cable (maybe previous owner removed it). If it has one, it could have broke. Remove it and inspect it. Make sure it is connected at both ends. If it’s ok, plastic gear in trans could be broke. Or, Head may not be working.......... lots of possibilities

Thanks so much - I will check out all the items you mentioned and report back.

Back