57 willow green porthole delete for sale

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Gdemott
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Asking $25000.00 obo. Older restoration done in the 80's where original owner painted it resale red. They also put Chrysler portholes in the hard top. Located in west virginia this is a always garage kept California car. This is a complete car with no cancer on it. It's original 312 pulls strong, to strong for drum brakes, on its newly rebuilt carb. New plug wires, new tires, new gas tank and sending unit, new battery. New fluids throughout. Drive it home if you want. No accidents on the car and it is straight and good interior. Original dash has small tear revealing the light blue plastic it's the only flaw in the entire interior. It also has the thunderbird radio with cassette (I know right) but it's there so it gets FM stations. Email me at wvincagold@********* for more pictures. If you're on the east coast I doubt you will find a 57 bird in better condition for the price. I also have a second Y block for sale 292 for $700.00. Solid engine needs to be rebuilt. According to what I concern they only made like 147 willow greens and porthole delete is extremely rare on a 57. This will be a great restoration project. I planned to do so myself but my wife's health has necesitated I sell off my toys.

Photos? If the hardtop was altered, the rarity of the porthole delete really doesn't matter now does it? Many people added the portholes as aftermarket anyway if the top didn't have them.

Yes however it has Chrysler lebaron portholes, (smaller than tbird) I included for a restore standpoint and reglassing a fiberglass top is not that problematic for someone desiring a unique car. Willow green is a rare color for 57, if you want to see the color today's indian motorcycles has that color. I have tried to add photos but it seems it will not upload for whatever reason. But I can send pictures to anyone wanting pictures.

Back