'57 Options

dickday0

dickday0

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I came across this and thought it might provide a little humor for the day (apologies if you've already seen it)...

options.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I will make a copy of this, put it in a clear plastic folder, and lay it in the trunk for display along with the original bill of sale. MANY THANKS!

Although it's funny now, it's hard to believe just how much we have changed since then. Backup lights were an option, heaters were an option, even mirrors cost more. I would love to see what the electric shaver looked like.

I seem to remember an ad or two with a man shaving while driving to work: can't remember the ad sponsor-car company or shaver company.
I read that backup lights only came on if headlights were on. Have only had my TBird for a month and just haven't tried to see if that is true.

You're lucky. The original owners of mine wouldn't spend the $8.50 :)

I seem to remember an ad or two with a man shaving while driving to work: can't remember the ad sponsor-car company or shaver company.
I read that backup lights only came on if headlights were on. Have only had my TBird for a month and just haven't tried to see if that is true.
It is true.

I notice that all of these option list mention a Safety Package (B). My Factory Invoice shows a Safety Package (A). Has any other 55-57 T-Bird owner
come across this on their invoice? What does Safety Package (A) refer to?

Back