56 Interior installation guides or diagrams

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
D

digitalsmuggler

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm starting to install new interior in my 56 but I'm finding there are spots where I'm unsure on how it goes together correctly. Does anyone have links to any diagrams or installation guides that they've used for reference? Thanks!

I'm starting to install new interior in my 56 but I'm finding there are spots where I'm unsure on how it goes together correctly. Does anyone have links to any diagrams or installation guides that they've used for reference? Thanks!
First; you don's say what your specific problem areas are. Without that information I would not offer any specific information.
Second; Three sources I recommend; Ford Shop Manual. Trim and Sealer Manual, and lastly the somewhat expensive Concours Restoration annual. If you do not have the first two, get them. That way you get accurate information and not hearsay, even well intentioned help.
good luck, J.

Can anyone share how to attach the rear windlace? Do I just screw it to the quarter panel tack strip when I attach the rear interior quarter panels?

Back