55 looking for chrome windshield molding

HRUVDT564
Last seen
Greetings, my 55 little bird, passenger side windshield molding has a rust spot and has chipped off chrome
I have checked with part stores for replacement and they don't have any.
The one I need is the molding that comes up from the window from the door and make the bend on the top. (The longer horizontal molding meets it. ) see photo.
I have a chromer getting me a quote but would like to replace it. Does anyone have any leads on one?
The rest of my molding is in great shape.

Bumpers and guards are at the chrome shop now ( 5 layers !!!)

:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200519-074413_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200519-074413_Video Player.jpg
    737.6 KB · Views: 1
Greetings, my 55 little bird, passenger side windshield molding has a rust spot and has chipped off chrome
The one I need is the molding that comes up from the window from the door and make the bend on the top. (The longer horizontal molding meets it. ) see photo.
I have a chromer getting me a quote but would like to replace it. Does anyone have any leads on one?

Hill's Thunderbird should have them. If the metal is still solid a good chrome shop should be able to repair that one and chrome

Please post parts wanted/ for sale in the parts wanted/for sale forums. Moving your post now.
Screenshot_20200519-133043_Chrome.jpg

i do have them make me an offer no rust original part

i do have them make me an offer no rust original part
Hello Jsjay, I really only need the passenger side piece that makes the turn that meets the horizontal top molding. How would 100-125 sound?
The rest of my parts only has some slight surface scratches if your set is clean i may be interested. What would you ask for the entire lot?

I started with a rust bucket and am in deep on repair funds. May have to live in the thing :)
20200521_130547.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back