2005 window sticker Replacement

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I would like a MSRP ( Monroney sticker) for my 2005 Bird. I have been to the Ford dealership and they could'nt help me. Anyone know how? Thanks.

Im afraid you are out of luck. If you have a limited edition (Neiman Marcus, 007, PCR, or Cashmere) the entire run of those cars were identical. Try to find someone with a similar car and get them to scan their sticker You'd need to change minor detail(the VIN, dealer info, and dates) but it would be as close as you can expect to get.

If you give me the last five digits of your VIN I can give you some details about it including the window sticker price.

Im afraid you are out of luck. If you have a limited edition (Neiman Marcus, 007, PCR, or Cashmere) the entire run of those cars were identical. Try to find someone with a similar car and get them to scan their sticker You'd need to change minor detail(the VIN, dealer info, and dates) but it would be as close as you can expect to get.

If you give me the last five digits of your VIN I can give you some details about it including the window sticker price.

I would like to please request a window sticker for my 2004 Platinum Silver (w/hardtop) last 4#'s: 8452. THANKS!!

sticker

send me an email at coat1971@******* and I'll send you a facsimile that I made and am distributing Free to any user who wants one!

I would like to request a facsimile for my '04 Platinum Silver w/hardtop, etc. THANK YOU!

This made me go look in my files for the paperwork for my 2002 T Bird, all there in its original form all
the way back to 2002 when I bought it new. Had forgotten but back in 2004 my power door locks quit
working, they had to change out the rear module. Even have both sets of keys, remotes.T Bird docs.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back