2005 Headlight beam adjustment?

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
My sentence should have read I can't tell you the exact wording.
Sorry for the mistake in the 1st reply.

There is no adjustment, strangely enough. Once you've inserted the headlamp housing and new bulb (if you replaced the housing) and installed the clips back in place, the entire unit is considered to be properly installed. You cannot make any other adjustment. Only car I've owned that is like this. Did you use a standard bulb or did you use LED bulbs? Just curious.

Read PCR59 member post for adjustment.
There is an Adjustment is for up and down only

There is no adjustment, strangely enough. Once you've inserted the headlamp housing and new bulb (if you replaced the housing) and installed the clips back in place, the entire unit is considered to be properly installed. You cannot make any other adjustment. Only car I've owned that is like this. Did you use a standard bulb or did you use LED bulbs? Just curious.

Not true, there is a very simple adjustment, up and down at least. It's in the owners manual.

Back