2005 center wheel cap w/ spinner wanted

Ron W.

Marilyn's Daddy
Is there such a thing as a center wheel cap with a spinner attached?
I cant afford the wire wheels right now.

Ron W.

Marilyn's Daddy
If there is such a thing it would be aftermarket. I’ve personally never seen one. Here’s a look at my Dayton wire wheels. I was lucky and a found a used set.

View attachment 15594
Those are beautiful! :)
Looks like set I bought too..... right down to the tires
I have found some new caps and some spinners I believe I can cobble together I just need to measure the cap size once I get her back from the shop.

Ron W.

Marilyn's Daddy
Who would have thought it would be impossible to just find chrome caps to fit my 05 chrome 7 spoke wheels? if I could at least find that I can
add the spinners. My fingers are numb from searching and typing LOL

Who would have thought it would be impossible to just find chrome caps to fit my 05 chrome 7 spoke wheels? if I could at least find that I can
add the spinners. My fingers are numb from searching and typing LOL
No way to modify the original caps? Right now I’m drawing a blank on what one even looks like. Too many days stuck indoors with avoiding Covid-19 and the snow I suppose.

Ron W.

Marilyn's Daddy
No way to modify the original caps? Right now I’m drawing a blank on what one even looks like. Too many days stuck indoors with avoiding Covid-19 and the snow I suppose.
i could but seeing how hard the originals are( and pricy) I'd like keep them they way they are.