2005 50th trying to locating decent seat covers

Ron W.

Ron W.

Marilyn's Daddy
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hey gang, I have been searching for a couple of days for seat covers to go over my original leather seats.
If I do find a style I like ( retro two tone black with silver gray insets) they are not made for a seat which
has the seat belt guide at the shoulder. And the ones that do are just cheap looking.
Anyone out there able to set me in the right direction? I'm in Los Angeles.
Thanks.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hey gang, I have been searching for a couple of days for seat covers to go over my original leather seats.
If I do find a style I like ( retro two tone black with silver gray insets) they are not made for a seat which
has the seat belt guide at the shoulder. And the ones that do are just cheap looking.
Thanks.
Katzkin as replacement seat covers. Leatherseats.com would also make a set. I was in their shop in Oklahoma City a few years ago and they do excellent work. So does Katzkin.

Perhaps the cover without the seatbelt guide could be altered by a talented tailor/seamstress.

Thanks.
Where in LA are you? In the Valley a friend recommended this place:

I am from Sylmar, where the 5, the 210, and the 405 meet. There is plenty of custom work in the Valley.

Go custom so many good shops out there and it really makes a difference

Attachments

• 7A3E72A5-C56F-41BE-825F-487CAC68CD85.jpeg
    7A3E72A5-C56F-41BE-825F-487CAC68CD85.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Go custom so many good shops out there and it really makes a difference
Ohhh those are beautiful. Did you opt to take the seatbelt guides off or did you not have them.

Where in LA are you? In the Valley a friend recommended this place:

I am from Sylmar, where the 5, the 210, and the 405 meet. There is plenty of custom work in the Valley.
I'm in Valley Village and Nachos is actually very close to me.

Back